Parish The Thought


Shorter Bill Donohue:

Why won’t the media tell people that only 5% of the assaults on kids by Catholic priests can be attributed to pedophilia while the other 95% is just hot homopriest-on-adolescent action which is totally better? Also, the Jews do it too.



Comments are closed.